oil & gas
oil & gas
AETIN Activities 2016
6 May 2016
Building on previous successes, VCT is once again organizing a number of activities which are sponsored by the Dutch government as part of its AETIN2 program (2g@there oil and gas Vietnam).
1.Draft program ‘The 10th AETIN Trade Mission’ to Vietnam
Coinciding with the upcoming Vietnam Oil and Gas Exhibition in VungTau – details below – and upon request of AETIN members, VCT will organize for the 10th time an AETIN Trade Mission to Vietnam. Below you will find the draft program, which will be finalized after taking into account your suggestions.
Official Program Trade Mission
12/10 (Wed) Visit relevant companies in Hanoi
13/10 (Thu) Visit relevant companies in Hanoi, transfer toHochiminh City
14/10 (Fri) Visit relevant companies in Hochiminh City
15/10 (Sat) Visit relevant companies in Hochiminh City, transfer to VungTau
16/10 (Sun) Rest/own program
17/10 (Mon) Visit relevant companies in VungTau (End of Trade mission program)
(Optional program for Danang and Haiphong)
09/10 (Sun) Arrival in Danang, Briefing
10/10 (Mon) Visit companies in Danang, Transfer to Haiphong
11/10 (Tue) Visit companies in Haiphong, Meeting with Damen Song Cam Shipyard, Transfer to Hanoi.
2.Exhibition Vietnam Oil and Gas 2016.
The 4th Vietnam Oil and Gas Exhibition in VungTau (OGAV), held in conjunction with Marine Vietnam 2016, will be organized from October 18thtill 20th 2016 in VungTau City - the heart of the Vietnamese Oil and Gas industry.
The exhibition will offer an excellent opportunity to meet business partners from South East Asia, ASEAN block as well as international players from the US, Europe and North Asia. In addition, major local maritime and offshore companies will be present.
At OGAV, AETIN will have its pavilion at a premium location. During the exhibition AETIN will organize a special seminar about Dutch offshore technology and various networking drinks.
18-20/10 09.00-18.00 : (except 20/10: 9.00-15.00)
Participation in the Dutch Pavilion, Vietnam Oil and Gas 2016
18/10 15.00-18.00: Dutch Drinks in the Dutch Pavilion
19/10 14.00-15.30: Seminar ‘Dutch Offshore Technology’.
(This seminar wil lallow for 3 company presentations of maximal 15 minutes and 5 minutes Q&A per presentation.)
From 15.30 Dutch drinks in the Dutch Pavilion
For more information about OGAV pleasevisithttp://oilgasvietnam.com/post/96/General-Info.html
- Market update: we are finalizing the market update for subsectors upstream, downstream and maritime.
Please send us your questions what you want to investigate before 25thMay 2016.
We expect to send you a copy of the market update around 20th August 2016.
- 10th-17thOctober 2016, Trade mission (Hanoi, Hochiminh City, VungTau (and optional Danang and Hai Phong))
- 18th-20thOctober 2016, Dutch Pavilion at 4th Vietnam Oil and Gas Exhibition in VungTau City (OGAV)
- Dutch Drinks on the 18thand 19thOctober in the Dutch Pavilion.
- 19thOctober 2016, ‘Dutch Offshore Technology’ Seminar in VungTau City
- Travel & hotel information for the trade mission and exhibition will be provided in the last week of June
- Trade mission to Vietnam and Myanmar in 1stquarter of 2017, subject to sufficient interest.
4.Memberships of AETIN2
AETIN 2 has the following members: AMET (Advanced Marine & Energy Technology BV), Badotherm, Bierens Machinefabrieken BV, Esme Marine BV, Evides Vietnam Water Treatment Services BV, Frames Energy Systems BV, Gemco International BV, Royal HaskoningDHV BV, Holland Marine Service Amsterdam BV, OPRA Turbines International BV, Vietnam Consult &Trading BV, VDL Klima BV, CB&I, CSI Control Systems, Bayards South East Asia, and Wouter WitzelEurovalve BV.
5.Discount for early birds
Participants that register before 25th May 2016 will receive a discount of price for the mission, 10% for the booth or for presentation at the seminar.
Prices are excluding own travel and accommodation expenses and VAT
6.Registration and deadline
- Upon receipt of your application we will contact you by telephone for an interview. During this conversation, your wishes regarding the program will be mapped.
- 8 places for the trade mission and 3 booths for the exhibition are available and participation made in order of receipt. Avoid disappointment and therefore notify us as soon as possible.
- The deadline to register by email for this mission and/or exhibition is 15thJune 2016.
- Expression of interest for trade mission Vietnam and Myanmar Q1 2017: 15thJune 2016
7.Selection of Dutch companies participated in AETIN Trade Missions and Dutch (AETIN) Pavilion
Looking forward to hearing fromyou,
Hanh Do, AETIN Coordinator